[PlanetCCRMA] updated: liblo, jamin; added: sooperlooper

Tue Dec 7 18:05:01 2004

Hey, a couple more updates...

* liblo to version 0.15-1, this was long needed by several other
  packages and its upgrade lead to (as I could not make the old "stable"
  jamin work with the new liblo):
* jamin updated to current cvs, version 0.9.17: this seems to run fine
  on fc2, I was getting segfaults before. I bet a stable version will be
  out in a few days, just to make me rebuild the stuff again :-)

So, the new liblo enabled me to:

* add sooperlooper (version 1.0.0dev25). By Jeese Chappel. The same
  guy that killed productivity for quite a while with the introduction
  of Freqtweak. He does it again with Sooperlooper :-)

Sooperlooper is not new, has been out for quite a while. It has finally
landed in the Planet.

Enjoy!
-- Fernando