[PlanetCCRMA] Re: updated: liblo, jamin; added: sooperlooper

Wed Dec 8 10:50:01 2004

On Tue, 2004-12-07 at 23:48, Robert Epprecht wrote:
> Fernando Lopez-Lezcano <nando@ccrma.Stanford.EDU> writes:
>
> > * jamin updated to current cvs, version 0.9.17: this seems to run fine
> >   on fc2, I was getting segfaults before. I bet a stable version will be
> >   out in a few days, just to make me rebuild the stuff again :-)
>
> Thanks a lot, Fernando.
> Unfortunatly JAMin 0.9.17 still segfaults on my Planet FC1 installation...

Strange, I just booted into my fc1 hard disk (in my laptop) to check,
dist-upgraded, and jamin is apparently happy. Could you take a look at
the libraries it is linking to in your machine (and the relevant
packages)?

ldd /usr/bin/jamin|awk '{print $1}'|xargs rpm -q
--whatprovides|sort|uniq

This is what I get:
atk-1.4.0-1
expat-1.95.5-3
fftw3-3.0.1-1.rhfc1.ccrma
fontconfig-2.2.1-6.1
freetype-2.1.4-5
glib2-2.2.3-1.1
glibc-2.3.2-101.4
gtk2-2.2.4-10
jack-audio-connection-kit-0.99.0-2.rhfc1.ccrma
liblo-0.15-1.rhfc1.ccrma
libxml2-2.6.6-3
pango-1.2.5-4
XFree86-libs-4.3.0-55