[PlanetCCRMA] alsa-driver upgrade -- synaptic and planetccrma-core

Brad Fuller brad@sonaural.com
Wed Dec 22 09:03:01 2004

--------------050701000809000003010308

Why, when in synaptic, when I select alsa-driver 1.0.6 to be upgraded
synaptic replies:

To be removed:
    planetccrma-core

I'm using the 2.6.7-1.437.1.11.rhfc2.ccrma kernel from planetedge

Looking in the planetccrma changelog, I take it that there is some link,
or some stub or something builtin to this core connecting it with ALSA
1.0.5? Is that right? How does this actually work?
 Is there a map of core's built, or a diagram of the architecture of
these builds? (Frankly Fernando, I don't know how you keep this all
straight. Kudos to you! You definitely have a remarkable skill)

any clues for the clueless would be appreciated!

brad

--

________________________________
Hear us online: www.Sonaural.com

--------------050701000809000003010308

<head>
</head>
synaptic, when I select alsa-driver 1.0.6 to be upgraded synaptic
replies:<br>
To be removed:<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; planetccrma-core<br>
I'm using the 2.6.7-1.437.1.11.rhfc2.ccrma kernel from planetedge<br>
Looking in the planetccrma changelog, I take it that there is some
link, or some stub or something builtin to this core connecting it with
ALSA 1.0.5? Is that right? How does this actually work?<br>
&nbsp;Is there a map of core's built, or a diagram of the architecture of
these builds? (Frankly Fernando, I don't know how you keep this all
straight. Kudos to you! You definitely have a remarkable skill)<br>
any clues for the clueless would be appreciated!<br>
brad<br>
<pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">________________________________
Hear us online: <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="http://www.Sonaural.com">www.Sonaural.com</a>
Brad Fuller