[PlanetCCRMA] added: planet ho ho ho!

Matthew Allen Matthew Allen <mtallen@gmail.com>
Sun Dec 26 09:05:02 2004

Fernando, I have this up and running and its going well on my FC3
partition, I was wondering though, I have pretty much the exact same
kernel on my gentoo partition and I would be interested in making them
as similar as possible. Is there any way to grab just the rtirq and
the rtload stuff? My google search for rtirq gave me Bernhard Kuhn's
kernel patch, but I am hesitant to add this to my kernerl without know
if it is realy what you are using (my rtload searches gave me nothing
usefull)

thanks for th great holiday gift!
m.