[PlanetCCRMA] udpated: fc2 kernel/jack, muse for fc1/rh9, new fc3 packages

Shayne O'Connor forums@machinehasnoagenda.com
Tue Dec 28 15:23:00 2004

On Wed, 2004-12-29 at 09:31, Shayne O'Connor wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-12-29 at 07:51, Fernando Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
> > Latest news...
> >
> > New kernel released for Fedora Core 2, same version, release and
> > features as the current Fedora Core 3 kernel (it is in the planetcore
> > repository, not planetedge, and includes a full ALSA subsystem release,
> > planetccrma-core packages and the rtload and rtirq startup scripts).
>
> hi fernando - are there kernel source packages available for this so i
> can compile my nvidia video driver?
>
> shayne

also, this kernel will not mount my usb bus - it says that the usb filesystem is not supported with this kernel ...
is usb support not compiled in?

shayne