[PlanetCCRMA] Re: fc3: kernel update

Tue Dec 28 17:49:01 2004

On Tue, 2004-12-28 at 17:22, Timo Sivula wrote:

> > > hi fernando - are there kernel source packages available for this so i
> > > can compile my nvidia video driver?
>
> I also would kindly request for the location of the sources to be able
> to check the stack size to run my wlan card, please.

The source rpm (.src.rpm) is available as usual at:
http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/mirror/all/linux/SRPMS/kernel-2.6.9-2.2.rdt.src.rpm

Or, in the installed kernel, the headers and stuff needed to build
modules are supposed to be at:
  /lib/modules/`uname -r`/build/
That's also where the .config file used to build the kernel is located.

-- Fernando