[PlanetCCRMA] updated: fc3 kernel, added packages

Wed Dec 29 17:28:00 2004

Another Fedora Core 3 kernel update, release 2.3.rdt :-)

This one is the same kernel as before (release 2.2.rdt), with the export
gpl symbols patch applied (I think) for the benefit of those of you that
depend on video binary drivers. It should work as well (or as bad) as
the 2.2.rdt release in all other respects. I have not tested it with
those drivers so I have no idea if they will work, or even compile.

Another bunch of packages added to Fedora Core 3: bitscope, jaaa,
jackmix, fluidsynth, qsynth, pd.

Enjoy!
-- Fernando