[PlanetCCRMA] Anyone have success installing vstserver 3.0 on Planet CCRMA Fedora Core?

Kjetil Svalastog Matheussen k.s.matheussen@notam02.no
Thu Feb 5 05:00:04 2004

On Thu, 5 Feb 2004, lalo wrote:

> Kjetil Svalastog Matheussen wrote:
>
> >On Wed, 4 Feb 2004, lalo wrote:
> >

> >>Thanx...but i can't find any libwine.dynlib inside the
> >>servant/wine/Makefile.in.....before i launch make for the vstserver
> >>there's not any makefile in the servant/wine directory...after i've done
> >>make and got the error about the .dynlib stuff....i have a readonly
> >>Makefile.in in that dir but when i open it with vi i cant find any line
> >>with the word libwine.dynlib....
> >>any idea?
> >>

> >No, sorry. I have to check at home.
> >

> Hi Kjetil!
> Are u at home now?
> I can't find any line in the Makefile referring to
> libwine.dynlib....anyway i have a question....if that Makefile is
> generated after the make command.....how can deleting that
> (invisible..hehe) libewine.dynlib correct the problem?

I did not remember correctly. Your problem is much more trivial,
you have not configured the vstserver makefile before compiling,
or you have not compiled wine yourself. As said before, its
hard to help you when you don't supply error-messages.