[PlanetCCRMA] No GUI for TiMidity++?

Sat Feb 7 13:12:08 2004

> this, and furthermore when I tried to get a source package to maybe
> compile it in myself it said "E: Unable to find a source package for
> timidity++".

On Fedora Core 1 timidity++ is _still_ the original RedHat version (and
that is why there is no customized source rpm, sorry). I have not had
time to try to decide what to do with it, the customized timidity
packages I have have a slightly different structure and I'm no longer
sure if I want that, or to try to be completely RedHat compatible...

> This is rather annoying as I want to use TiMidity++ as a
> midi plugin for Mozilla, but without a GUI it runs invisibly and it
> doesn't turn off until the song ends or I kill the process. I'm using
> Fedora Core 1, BTW.

-- Fernando