[PlanetCCRMA] Chasing my tail with ALSA

Michael mikes@tbc.net
Thu Feb 12 19:29:01 2004

Oh... and I forgot to mention, that when I try to start Qjackctl, I get
an error message saying "Cannot connect to Jack server as client"

Not for sure where this error message comes into play, but it probably
will "go away" once I get the sound configured right, or figure out how
to start the Jack server automatically on startup, perhaps...

-Mike