[PlanetCCRMA] (no subject)

Wed Feb 18 09:11:01 2004

> My jack-rack seems unable to find all installed LADSPA filters,
> I want to use sine frequency:control amplitude:control; the filter
> shows up if I listplgins as: sine_fcac in both cmt and sine libs
> but jack-rack's pulldown menu does not show it. Jack-rack's
> mailing list seems unG**dly quiet, thought I'd ask if anyone
> here knows of the problem ..

I don't know about this, maybe jack-rack only supports certain types of
plugins?

> I just tried an apt-upgrade on my system, got conflicts between,
>       tbddump in samba-3.0.2-7.fc1
>   and
>       tbd-1.0.6-1.rhfc1.ccrma
>
>   It's an FC1 system with planet-core and audioapps.

I just noticed yesterday afternoon. The new samba has a command with the
same name as one in tdb. I'll release a new version of tdb today (with
the name of that command changed to something else, for example
"tdbdmp").

-- Fernando