[PlanetCCRMA] Can't record audio with Muse

Olaf Giesbrecht Olaf_Giesbrecht@Yahoo.de
Fri Feb 20 00:41:02 2004

1) you can not selet an input-port yet ! this field is always empty...

2) to record with muse you have to follow this steps:
- create a new track
- change this track to audio
- go to the muse-audio-mixer and select the track in the left (red)
channelstrip (input/recording)
red buttom on the left side of the track

now it should work !

hope you can understand this in my bad english...

greetings

olaf