[PlanetCCRMA] Re: Size mismatch in apt-get...

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm@physik.fu-berlin.de
Thu Feb 26 05:39:01 2004

--opg8F0UgoHELSI+9

On Thu, Feb 26, 2004 at 06:57:20PM +1100, Rohan Parkes wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-02-26 at 17:35, David Fraser wrote:
> > Fernando Pablo Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
> >=20
>=20
> I often get that problem the day an update is announced. It usually
> clears up a day or so later, so I always thought it was some sort of
> propagation issue.

Try to make sure any caches in between get flushed, e.g. if you have
control over a local squid restart it.

For Fernando and mirror maintainers: do you have something like

ExpiresActive on
ExpiresDefault "now"
ExpiresByType application/x-rpm "access plus 30 days"
ExpiresByType application/x-yumhdr "access plus 30 days"
AddType application/x-rpm .rpm
AddType application/x-yumhdr .hdr

in httpd's config files?

The mirror at planetccrma.atrpms.net already uses the above config.