[PlanetCCRMA] Qamix maxes out my CPU

Alex Timmer mijn_troep@yahoo.com
Sun Jan 25 11:20:02 2004

hi,
i run RH9 + CCRMA and use qamix frequently because i understand it
better than the alsamixer (i have an SBLive with millions of sliders
with millions of cryptic names)

until now i've never experienced the described behaviour. i can't talk
about ams as i dont use it. =)
ALEX

 --- Ryan <ruinaudio@comcast.net> wrote: > Hi,