[PlanetCCRMA] GDAM errors

Crispin cc26@ohm.york.ac.uk
Tue Mar 2 02:35:03 2004

Hi

I've just compiled GDAM on RH9 but it only partly works :(

The turntables are OK but the beat calculator fails to load, display or
play a song.  The terminal output is below.  Does anyone have experience
of this?

PS I think my libraries match the source (which the docs suggest can be
a cause of trouble if they don't)

Thanks,
Crispin

-------
RUNNING GDAM-LAUNCHER
-------

Message: Using rcfile /usr/local/share/gdam/default.rc
Message: Using /dev/dsp since no --device was given
Message: found config file /etc/gdam/server.config
Message: set posix "realtime" mode for pid 11693
Message: locked current ram pages plus 0k extra
Message: locked current ram pages plus 0k extra
Message: Set soundcard fragments:  3 frags of 4096 bytes; 0.070s
Message: opened device /dev/dsp

---
OPENING BEAT CALCULATOR AND LOADING A WAV FILE
---

Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkwidget.c: line 3861 (gtk_widget_add_events):
assertion
`!GTK_WIDGET_NO_WINDOW (widget)' failed.

** WARNING **: no set method for downsample in GdasSeekableMp3

Gtk-WARNING **: invalid cast from `GdamSubRawFile' to `GdasResample'

** WARNING **: gdam_toplevel_new_request: stop request on child of type
GdamProducerMp3Click but source id is already zero....  cannot detach.

---
OPENING TURNTABLE
---

Message: sourcing binding file /usr/local/share/gdam/wheelhotkeys.xml

Gdk-CRITICAL **: file gdkdraw.c: line 380 (gdk_draw_pixmap): assertion
`src != NULL' failed.

Gdk-CRITICAL **: file gdkdraw.c: line 380 (gdk_draw_pixmap): assertion
`src != NULL' failed.

Gdk-CRITICAL **: file gdkdraw.c: line 380 (gdk_draw_pixmap): assertion
`src != NULL' failed.

Gdk-CRITICAL **: file gdkdraw.c: line 380 (gdk_draw_pixmap): assertion
`src != NULL' failed.
Message: exiting gdam.
[crispin@mushroom crispin]$
Gtk-WARNING **: invalid cast from `GdamSubRawFile' to `GdasResample'

--
Crispin Cooper
Department of Electronics