[PlanetCCRMA] OpenMusic

Steven Yi kunstmusik@hotmail.com
Wed Mar 3 21:35:02 2004

Hi All,

After reading Dave Philips Linux Journal article on OpenMusic and
SuperCollider, I tried to download OpenMusic from the Planet repository and
was not able to.  I am using Fedora Core 1.  I tried apt-get as well as
Synaptic and could not find it with either.  I also tried to grab the RPM
from the link on the Planet-CCRMA website but received a "Not Found" error
message from the server.  There appears to be RPM's for RH 7.3, 8.0, and
9.0, however.

Is this correct and OpenMusic has not be made available on Fedora yet?
Should I try using the RH 9 version?

Any help very much appreciated!

Thanks,
steven

Find things fast with the new MSN Toolbar – includes FREE pop-up blocking!