[PlanetCCRMA] updates: applications cdrom images; new mirrors

Sat Mar 6 16:22:01 2004

Well, I cleaned up the repository and created new ISO images, but for
now only for the Planet CCRMA applications disk (I'll wait for the new
release of the Planet CCRMA Core components before releasing images).

[I have not forgotten about the package date list for easier partial
downloads... I'll look into this soon]

Planet CCRMA has two new mirrors:
  http://planetccrma.planetmirror.com/ (Brisbane, Australia)
  http://planetccrma.atrpms.net/ (Berlin, Germany)

Thanks to Dan Goodes (from Planet Mirror) and Axel Thimm (creator and
mantainer of the ATrpms repository) for their offer to mirror the Planet
CCRMA and for their help in setting everything up.

-- Fernando