[PlanetCCRMA] Echo Audio

Justin Koller justinkoller@comcast.net
Sun Mar 7 14:34:02 2004

I'm trying to bring up Planet CCRMA on a laptop.  Based on Fedora,and I
also have an EchoAudio Layla24, with the cardbus adapter.

My problem is that the echoaudio drivers are not included with the CCRMA
package & kernel.  So I downloaded the source for CCRMA
kernel2.4.24-1.II.rhfc1, alsa 1.0.3a drivers, and the echoaudio
modules.  compiled, but depmod says I have unresolved symbols.

depmod: *** Unresolved symbols in
/lib/modules/2.4.24-1.ll.rhfc1.ccrma/kernel/drivers/sound/OsSupport.o
depmod: *** Unresolved symbols in
/lib/modules/2.4.24-1.ll.rhfc1.ccrma/kernel/drivers/sound/echoaudio.o
depmod: *** Unresolved symbols in
/lib/modules/2.4.24-1.ll.rhfc1.ccrma/kernel/drivers/sound/snd-layla24.o

I'm basically a linux newbie, but looking for advice on what to look for
next.  I've run out of examples to refer to on the web :)  Not sure if
this is my fault in compiling, issues with the pcmcia interface, or
something completely different. thanks for any help in advance!

Once i get this, I'll bring up an Emagic AMT8 (usb) and/or BiPort2x4
MIDI (serial) interfaces.  Any thing I should expect that's not
documented?