[PlanetCCRMA] updates: applications cdrom images; new mirrors

Sun Mar 7 15:54:01 2004

> > Well, I cleaned up the repository and created new ISO images, but for
> > now only for the Planet CCRMA applications disk (I'll wait for the new
> > release of the Planet CCRMA Core components before releasing images).
> >
> > [I have not forgotten about the package date list for easier partial
> > downloads... I'll look into this soon]
>
> If you do make the dated list consider including the fully
> qualified URL for each rpm.  That would make it very convenient
> for editing into a text file for use with wget for automated
> http downloads.

Take a look at (preliminary test version):
 http://www-ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/apt/packages/filelist_*
each listing has four fields:
1) seconds since 1970 (I use this to order the listing)
2) date of last modification
3) time of last modification
4) path starting at the "mirror/" component.

>From that it is easy to add in the URL for any mirror and use wget...
-- Fernando