[PlanetCCRMA] GPG keys?

Bruce Elliott belliott4488@comcast.net
Sun Mar 14 12:46:02 2004

Do we need to import GPG keys for any packages we get from Planet CCRMA
repositories?  I get the following when I try to install qjackctl:

[root@darkstar bruce]# apt-get install qjackctl
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
   qjackctl (0.2.5-1.rh90.ccrma)
0 upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 removed and 106 not upgraded.
Need to get 0B/180kB of archives.
After unpacking 544kB of additional disk space will be used.
Checking GPG signatures...
Unsigned /var/cache/apt/archives/qjackctl_0.2.5-1.rh90.ccrma_i386.rpm:
sha1 md5 OK
E: Error: 1 unsigned package(s)
0 package(s)s with unknown signatures
0 package(s) with illegal/corrupted signatures

Does this mean I need a GPG key in a vendor keyring file, and a GPG-id
entry in my sources.list file?  How about my vendors.list file?

Thanks,
Bruce