[PlanetCCRMA] GPG keys?

Bruce Elliott belliott4488@comcast.net
Sun Mar 14 16:22:01 2004

ah ha!  That explains why I've been having trouble since I tried to
upgrade KDE from the Fedora site.  It must have updated my apt
installation, which originally came from Planet CCRMA (as do all good
things).

Can I just go back to the apt install that I orinally had?  Will that
then mean that I can't use the packages from the Fedora repository?
I'll live with that if I have to.  Good CCRMA is more important that the
latest version of KDE.

By the way, the KDE upgrade hasn't been working either, presumably
because of the missing signatures.  I noticed that if I tried it by
using Synaptic, it said that it would remove alsa and some alsa-realted
pacages.  I didn't of course, but I was wondering why it would want to
do that.  Conflicting dependencies, I guess...

- Bruce