[PlanetCCRMA] terminatorX and liblrdf

mrtn PlanetCCRMA@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Mon Mar 15 02:00:02 2004

Fernando Pablo Lopez-Lezcano wrote:

> You can run it as a Jack client, the audio thread will get realtime
> schedulling that way as long as you are running one of the Planet CCRMA
> kernels and start Jack jackstart (from a terminal or from inside
> qjackctl). I don't build software to run suid if possible.

yes...hmmm its just a little problem but the thing is:
i am root and jack is running (realtime) and here it says:
[root@localhost root]# terminatorX
terminatorX Release 3.81 - Copyright (C) 1999-2003 by Alexander K?nig
terminatorX comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY - for details read the
license.
* tX_error: This binary doesn't support running suid-root.
* tX_error: Reconfigure with --enable-capabilities or --enable-suidroot
if you really want that.
[root@localhost root]# rpm -q terminatorX
terminatorX-3.81-2.rhfc1.ccrma