[PlanetCCRMA] ladspa-sdk -> ladspa: the never ending saga

Steve Harris S.W.Harris@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Mar 18 13:39:01 2004

On Thu, Mar 18, 2004 at 01:27:07PM -0800, Fernando Pablo Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
> I finally gave up and rebuilt all ladspa plugin packages that had
> explicit references to ladspa-sdk (the old name), so that they don't
> need that, and rebuilt ladspa itself to not "Provide:" ladspa-sdk,
> something I initially did to mantain backwards compatibility with the
> older packages). So "ladspa-sdk" does not exist any more in the package
> repository for Fedora Core 1.

This is probably not the tmie to mention it it, but most LADSPA plugin
packages probably dont need ladspa.h or the SDK. They can/should
internalise the .h file, and thats all you need.

I haven't required it for a long time.

- Steve