[PlanetCCRMA] Re: nvidia and kernel source?

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm@ATrpms.net
Thu Mar 25 09:49:01 2004

--dDnEQgWzhgf+8aPe

On Tue, Mar 23, 2004 at 02:33:28PM -0800, Fernando Pablo Lopez-Lezcano wrot=
e:
> > I also thought I saw nvida driver rpms with apt-cache search but
> > couldn't figure out which one to use and or if they were from Planet's
> > archives or elsewhere.
>=20
> I don't provide ready to run nvidia drivers...

I will build some for Nando's kernel. The previous ones you were
seeing were for an older ccrma kernel, now superceeded by a newer
one. I haven't yet catched up with the latter kernel.
--=20
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net

--dDnEQgWzhgf+8aPe

--dDnEQgWzhgf+8aPe--