[PlanetCCRMA] New version of timidity and hydrogen

Tue Mar 30 10:01:02 2004

> I noticed that on http://timidity.sf.net there is a new release (2.13.0) of
> this great softsynth, with many upgrades - first of all it now supports
> JACK!

Aha! I did not know about this one... thanks for the warning...

> Also hydrogen has significant new features (support for LADSPA fx,
> virtual keyboard, live recording, etc...) that may worth the upgrade.
> I'm sure you've already seen these, but you know... just in case ;)

I was wondering why nobody was saying anything :-)
Maybe all Planet CCRMA users had switched to other distros :-)

Anyway, I have a ton of upgrades in the works, including hydrogen and
rosegarden (and stk, ssm, caps and more). I have been redoing my whole
build system[*] and that takes time. Hopefully it will make things
easier in the future...

-- Fernando

[*] and also doing ccrma stuff, too much "planet" and very little
"ccrma" lately :-)