[PlanetCCRMA] Re: jack_fst - Library requirements

Mark Knecht Mark Knecht <markknecht@gmail.com>
Tue Nov 30 15:26:01 2004

On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 09:37:36 +1100, Shayne O'Connor
<forums@machinehasnoagenda.com> wrote:

> > Sorry. Which version of Wine?
>
> woops ... i'm using the 20040914 wine rpm with the jfst.c patch (which
> seems to get rid of the segmentation fault).
>
> starting jack, alsa-patch-bay and jack_fst as root - with vkeybd to play
> Crystal VST (funnily vkeybd doesn't have to be run as root) - i am able
> to play the Crystal VST in all its glory (wow! talk about fun! even if i
> only got Crystal VST to work, i'd be a happy man). but if i try to run
> jack_fst as mrmachine - i get that "fst signal handler 11 - Killed"
> stuff ...
>
> shayne

Dunno - as I said I haven't done this on my Planet box yet so I don't
know. On my Gentoo box I run everything as user mark. No problems....

- Mark