[PlanetCCRMA] terminatorX and omlinux

Panayiotis Kokoras p.kokoras@lycos.com
Fri Oct 1 07:55:02 2004

Hello,

I try to start terminatorX and omlinux but I get the following messages on the console...
Does anybody know what the say and what I must do?

Thanks,
Panayiotis

messages here-----------------------

terminatorX Release 3.81 - Copyright (C) 1999-2003 by Alexander KοΏΏnig
terminatorX comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY - for details read the license.
I/O warning : failed to load external entity "/root/.terminatorXrc"
tX: err: Error parsing terminatorXrc.
tX: Failed loading terminatorXrc - trying to load old binary rc.
* tX_error: This binary doesn't support running suid-root.
* tX_error: Reconfigure with --enable-capabilities or --enable-suidroot if you really want that.
[root@localhost bin]#

[root@localhost bin]# omlinux
/usr/bin/omlinux: line 41:  3994 Segmentation fault      $LISP $LISP_ARGUMENTS -load $OMHOME/bootstrap-linux.lisp -load $CMUCL_GTK -load $OMHOME/screamer.x86f -load $OMHOME/openmusic.x86f $PROJECTS_TO_LOAD -load $OMHOME/init-linux.lisp
[root@localhost bin]#

www.panayiotiskokoras.com/
[last update 06 July 2004]