[PlanetCCRMA] Any Spanish-speaking Planet CCRMA users out there?

Phil Moors pmoors@greenbelt.com
Mon Oct 4 19:29:01 2004

On Mon, Oct 04, 2004 at 01:39:15PM -0700, Fernando Pablo Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
> Subject: Re: [PlanetCCRMA] Any Spanish-speaking Planet CCRMA users out
> 	there?

Have you looked at Lyx? http://www.lyx.org. It's a gui front end that
supports docbook and many other latex templates. You can export to html,
pdf and other formats from lyx.

Phil