[PlanetCCRMA] ccrma release file

Tue Oct 5 10:45:02 2004

On Mon, 2004-10-04 at 22:46, Jack Tanner wrote:
> I did my best to follow the directions. My sources.list is just a copy
> of http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/apt/configuration/2/sources.list
>
> Should I be setting preferences there?

No, you don't need preferences. If you have the recommended sources.list
file in place there should be no conflict with other repositories (which
is what pinning woud try to help with).

You should do an "apt-get update" to sync with the repository, and then,
for example:
  apt-get install planetccrma-core

What happens if you do that?
-- Fernando