[PlanetCCRMA] Any Spanish-speaking Planet CCRMA users out there?

Diemo Schwarz Diemo.Schwarz@ircam.fr
Wed Oct 6 02:44:01 2004

Juan Reyes wrote:

>>You and me both :) I occasioanlly have to submit papers in HTML and its
>>mightily painful. Latex2html is pretty inadequate and writing without
>>mathmode and bibtex is a kind of torture.
>>

> I agree, equations are really a pain with LaTeX2html and the sort of
> reference list at the end could be much better. If you guys ever find
> something on the mathmode or amsmode I think many of us will be really
> grateful.

Try hevea: http://pauillac.inria.fr/~maranget/hevea/index.html
it uses the symbol font and tables for equations.

								...Diemo

--
Diemo Schwarz, Ph.D.  --  http://www.ircam.fr/anasyn/schwarz
Real-Time Applications Team  --  http://www.ircam.fr/equipes/temps-reel