[PlanetCCRMA] YAUAQ (yet another USB audio question): Roland UA-25

Juan Reyes juanig@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Wed Oct 6 07:41:02 2004

Hello again Diemo,

AFAIK the Edirol boxes perform much better than the M-Audio. I think you
just need to follow the modules.conf and blacklist instructions on
PlanetCCRMA and it shouldn't be much trouble.

http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/software/installkernelandsound.html#SECTION00023300000000000000

  --* Juan