[PlanetCCRMA] Re:

Dave Phillips dlphilp@bright.net
Fri Oct 8 05:20:02 2004

Greetings:

  I compile the vstserver and Kjetil's recommended WINE under Planet C's
Red Hat 9 with a 2.4 kernel. I suspect you may be having problems
associated with 2.6 kernels. If you have the disk space you might want
to set up an alternate kernel release and see if the problem persists then.

  Has anyone else on this list tried compiling Kjetil's code under FC1/2
with a 2.6 kernel ?

Best regards,

dp