[PlanetCCRMA] A computer keyboard based drum machine program

Luc Tanguay lucus@sympatico.ca
Fri Oct 8 12:12:01 2004

Matthew,

it can be done with Hydrogen.  See below for the mapping.  However I
don't know if the mapping can be changed.

Luc

Z = Kick
X = Snare Jazz
C = Snare Rock
V = Tom Low
B = Tom Mid
N = Tom Hi
M = Cowbell
Q = Ride Jazz
W = Ride Rock
E = Instrument No. 17 (currently not assigned)
R = Instrument No. 18 (currently not assigned)
T = Instrument No. 20 (currently not assigned)
Y = Instrument No. 22 (currently not assigned)
U = Instrument No. 24 (currently not assigned)
S = Stick
D = Hand Clap
G = Closed HH
H = Pedal HH
J = Open HH
2 = Crash
3 = Crash Jazz
5 = Instrument No. 19 (currently not assigned)
6 = Instrument No. 21 (currently not assigned)
7 = Instrument No. 23 (currently not assigned)