[PlanetCCRMA] new section: "in the pipeline"

Sun Oct 10 19:39:01 2004

Hi Planet CCRMA dwellers... I just added a new section to the web pages.
The "In the Pipeline" section (see link from the changelog) lists
pending stuff I have in my to do list, plus comments when updates or
additions are not straightforward and/or are stalled for some reason.
Feel free to send me stuff to add (or stuff I have said I'd do, but is
not there), but try to be reasonable (for example: "rebuild all of
Planet CCRMA to run on my Commodore 64" will probably not be added to
the list :-)

I have been meaning to do this for a while. There are so many ending
things I'm starting to loose track :-)

The list does not yet have a priority associated with each item, I will
also add the date items were introduced after today. Most of the time
"easy" upgrades will jump to the top and be done fast.

-- Fernando