[PlanetCCRMA] apt-get install planetccrma-audioapps - dependency errors on FC1 (solved)

Tue Oct 26 21:20:01 2004

On Tue, 2004-10-26 at 20:54, Jonathan Marsden wrote:
> Dependencies are not fun.

Tell me! :-)

> On Tue, 2004-10-26 at 20:19, Jonathan Marsden wrote:
> [MUNCH]
>
> I suspect that the Planet CCRMA at Home instructions work if (a)
> followed EXACTLY

Yup, that definitely helps :-)

> and (b) used on a machine that has had nothing but
> Fedora Core RPMs added to it.  Otherwise... life may get interesting.

That's true. It is impossible to predict what will happen if you have
already installed packages from many sources. Most repositories are fine
and are compatible with Planet CCRMA most of the time but there can
always be incompatible packages.

If it is of any consolation, it would be much worse without apt and/or
yum...

Good luck!
-- Fernando