[PlanetCCRMA] Re: apt broken after installing ATrpms?

Axel Thimm planetccrma@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Sat Oct 30 06:17:01 2004

--SLDf9lqlvOQaIe6s

On Thu, Oct 28, 2004 at 06:24:39PM +0100, Nathaniel Virgo wrote:
> I did an apt-get update and dist-upgrade today and the fftw problem=20
> seems to have been fixed.

Well, not really fixed, since the cause is in another repo, but at
least a good work-around found. :/

Hopefully there won't be any suprises for some time.

> After a little googling I fixed the kde docs problem with rpm -e
> kde-i18n-British (it's just the British english docs for kde so I
> don't need it but apparently I could reinstall it now and it would
> be ok)

Yes, this is true and also a little mystery (package sets should be
stateless, e.g. they should be defined only by the set itself, not the
history of installation).
--=20
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net

--SLDf9lqlvOQaIe6s