[PlanetCCRMA] CCRMA and RH EL and WhiteBox EL

Dan Harper tech@danharper.org
Thu Sep 30 20:54:01 2004

Hey Roy,

I've tried to use CCRMA RPMs on RHEL 2, and ended up killing the box.  I
didn't mess around with things too much, but from what I saw, they're
incompatible.  I'm not sure about more recent versions of RHEL.  I just
downloaded RHEL 4.0 Beta 1 but haven't installed it anywhere yet.

Regards,
Dan