[PlanetCCRMA] general question about package size for audio

nigel henry cave.dnb@tiscali.fr
Fri Apr 1 10:12:00 2005

Hi Tom . I'd say about 6 hours. I've had worse ones to download, like up to 30
hours on dial-up. It may or may not be less with FC3, for instance if there
are open office updates for FC3 your looking at 35-40MB a time. If your
paying by the minute its not too good, but if you have a monthly payment its
just the time it takes. I find FC1 and FC2 both good versions of Fedora. All
the best and enjoy the music apps. Nigel.