[PlanetCCRMA] FC3 planetccrma-core-edge kernel and USB-stick manual mount

Mark Knecht Mark Knecht <markknecht@gmail.com>
Wed Apr 6 06:42:01 2005

Michele,
   Unplug it, plug it back in, and then look at dmesg for clues about
what FC3 is callign it. My FC2 wife's machine calles it /dev/sde. you
machine will tell you in dmesg.

Good luck,
Mark