[PlanetCCRMA] New packages?

Wed Apr 6 10:34:00 2005

On Tue, 2005-04-05 at 20:14, Jamie Anderson wrote:
> I was wondering if/when you might release a new kernel & alsa packages for redhat 9.
> I recently tried using a 2.4.29 kernel with the lck1 patchset from
> 'http://www.plumlocosoft.com/kernel/#faq, but I ran into problems trying
> to make an rpm from it to be able to rebuild the alsa packages.

I don't have a timeframe right now for that. I tried yesterday with
2.4.30 after I got your email and fixed a problem with the preempt patch
but I forgot I also have to redo the lm_sensors patches, not impossible
but time consuming. Last time I tried (2.4.29?) the whole thing failed
to build and I did not have time to try to fix whatever it was that
failed.

-- Fernando