[PlanetCCRMA] Re: Clik the Noisy Penguin presents (errata):

Mon Apr 18 19:19:01 2005

On Mon, 2005-04-18 at 19:09, Andrew Burgess wrote:
> >The download is __BIG__ (2.7G) so you will need a fat pipe and/or a lot
> >of patience and disk space, and obviously a dvd burner. And no
> >guarantees that it will work. Let me know if you still go ahead and try
> >it out.
>
> >ftp://ccrma.stanford.edu/pub/planetccrma/3/planetccrma-3-dvd-20050418.iso
>
> And what is the .torrent url? ;-)

Sorry, I don't have one yet, nor a clue of how to make one. I presume
that only works if many people are downloading it at the same time,
right? Unlikely here, at least for the time being :-) ;-) :-)

Anyway, it will have to wait till I'm back from Karlsruhe.
-- Fernando