[PlanetCCRMA] In Urgent Need of Help; Fedora 3 kernel 2.6.12ccrma; Qjackctl won't start as normal user;

Mirco Scara mircobeaker@gawab.com
Fri Dec 9 23:10:02 2005

Hello everybody. I am having a terrible problem with my newly installed
Fedora core 3 planet ccrma kernel 2.6.12.
I have installed the full package from Planet and followed all the
instructions on setting the kernel/sound cards/interrupts/cdrom
polling/hard disk tuning and all went well as it usually does but
unfortunately when I try to start Jack (qjackctl) as a normal user jack
won't start.
I started Jack (qjackctl) via terminal as Root and it all works flawlessly.
Can anybody point me in the right direction as regards to solving this
problem?

Thanks a lot

Mirco