[PlanetCCRMA] another fc3 kernel on the edge (2.6.12-0.9.rdt)

Wed Jul 6 11:09:01 2005

On Tue, 2005-07-05 at 23:57, Louis van Dompselaar wrote:
> I tried 2.6.12-0.12 on my FC3 yesterday and it ran for about 5 minutes before
> locking up solidly.  And I didn't even have to do anything.  Went for
> a coffee and when I came back it was dead.

Arghhh... sorry...

> Anyway, I've gone back to
> 2.6.12-0.9.rdt which has been fine for me ever since Fernando released it.
>
> Louis

I emailed Ingo about your case, let me know if you have the resources
and time to try to track this down, it would require a second machine
(both with serial ports) so that the main machine can send information
when it locks up through the serial port to the second machine which
would log it... I have more info that Ingo sent me about how to do this
(I have not tried myself)

-- Fernando