[PlanetCCRMA] Rosegarden on FC4

Phil Cripps Phil Cripps <phil.linuxaudio@gmail.com>
Tue Jul 12 16:05:02 2005

Hi,
I've been having fun with PlanetCCRMA for the last few months, and
thought I'd join in for once. I upgraded to FC4 today (using YUM,
which was very straightforward) and noticed that Rosegarden was
missing. I don't know if this has been mentioned, but I found this on
the rosegarden-devel mailing list, posted by Immanuel Litzroth:

"I have compiled rosegarden with gcc 4 and it gave an error on
base/Colour.C where it did not like the fact that getCombinationColour
in the namespace Rosegarden had the Rosegarden namespace.
change:
Rosegarden::getCombinationColour(const Colour &input1, const Colour &input2)
getCombinationColour(const Colour &input1, const Colour &input2) "

I can confirm that it works!

Phil