[PlanetCCRMA] System slowing down with Ardour FC4/edge-kernel (softirq-tasklet) [solved]

chromdildo chromdildo@t-online.de
Mon Jul 18 05:59:01 2005

Its me again :) => Thread solved.

If somebody having these problems, too:
    - dont use Xinerama with nvidia cards
    - use latest Nvidia binary-drivers (1.0-7667 at time of writing)
    - set up dualhead with Option "TwinView" "on" (NO Xinerama!!)
    - define just 1 Device, 1 Screen, 1 Monitor, define the second with
"MetaModes" etc.
    (described in the nvidia README)

I dont know exactly why, but this solved my problem.

Best regards
./chrom