[PlanetCCRMA] request for Ardour rebuild

Mon Jul 18 09:27:01 2005

On Mon, 2005-07-18 at 08:43, Hector Centeno wrote:
> I would like to request a rebuild of Ardour using the latest CVS
> content. The build that is available from the CCRMA repositories right
> now has a bug that makes the program to close when using the TimeFX
> tool. I reported this in the ardour mailing list and the developers told
> me that this bug has been fixed in CVS. Would this be ok?

I built cvs for Fedora Core 4 (the last "stable" release would not build
out of the box), so building would not be a problem, I think.

What do other users of Ardour on Planet CCRMA machines think? Would you
be interested in an "officially not so stable" release? I was waiting
for 0.9beta30 but it's been a while...

-- Fernando