[PlanetCCRMA] ardour and TAP Dynamics plug windows size problem

Mark Knecht Mark Knecht <markknecht@gmail.com>
Mon Jul 18 14:42:01 2005

If you guys want CVS then why not built it specifically for your
system? I don't see how Fernando can keep up with building daily
tarballs. No single day will be right for everyone. Ardour takes about
30 minutes to build. Grab the tarball and be done with it. If you
don't have some libraries they are all available through Synaptic.
It's easy.

Cheers,
Mark