[PlanetCCRMA] hdsp multiface silent startup

Mark Knecht Mark Knecht <markknecht@gmail.com>
Wed Jul 20 05:30:04 2005

Jamie,
   Nope. That one's been there forever, unfortunately.

   Two others:

1) Open hdspmixer while playing audio all audio is temporarily muted.
This is VERY frustrating to me. I cannot open hdspmixer while
recording or the recording is potentially messed up.

2_ I cannot run MythTV on an HDSP 9652 machine as it doesn't respond
to whatever it is MythTV is looking for, volume is always at 100%.

- Mark