[PlanetCCRMA] problems with rosegarden/noteedit

Anders Vinjar andersvi@extern.uio.no
Fri Jul 22 07:44:01 2005

Problem solved!

Giving up and asking for help was the right medicine!  While
reading my own post to this list i got suspicious about the
qt-libs.  It turned out a bogus installation of some specialized
printer-configuration software (from Samsung) had installed its
own private version of /usr/lib/libqt-mt.so.3!