[PlanetCCRMA] rebuilding alsa for edge kernel

Tue Jul 26 21:07:00 2005

On Tue, 2005-07-26 at 20:57, Hector Centeno wrote:
> > I would appreciate a lot any help here.
> >
> I found something while cheking the alsa-driver.spec file... for some
> reason it seems that it is detecting my system as a 2.4 kernel or a non
> fc3... not sure... because the RPM I get is named alsa-kernel and not
> kernel-module-alsa as it is stated here:
>
> # what kernel we build for
> %{?fc4: %define twopointsix 1}
> %{?fc3: %define twopointsix 1}
> %{?fc2: %define twopointsix 1}
> %{?fc1: %define twopointfour 1}
> %{?rh9: %define twopointfour 1}

Sigh, I forgot about this, sorry.
My build system defines a macro that tells spec files which system they
are being built on. You can do that manually by adding it to the command
line (most spec files don't need this):

  rpmbuild -bb .... --define "fc3 1"

or whatever you are building on.
-- Fernando